- You don't have to be an artist to benefit from art therapy.
- Your artistic endeavors may be stick figures or blobs.
- What matters are the emotional and psychological impacts for what you draw, painting or create.
- Art Therapy is an embodied process.
- Art is an extension of the self and can be very meaningful, powerful and a way to express what press words sometimes cannot say.
- Exploring and processing personal metaphors, can be powerful in overcoming challenges.
- As you express yourself with art there is beauty and sacredness in the silence.
Do you have lack of focus? Feel Restless? Are you irritable? Anxious? Stressed? Frustrated? Depressed? Angry? Or any emotions you are having difficulty processing you need to consider giving Art Therapy a go.
Your art may not be much to look at. It's the benefit that counts. Art therapy helps me focus, process grief and fear, express anger, relax and feel joy.